The DH3331 offers great features and performance combined with great installation flexibility. The 5,500 ANSI lumens make it bright enough for larger screens, and the wide screen WUXGA native image resolution ensures that your content will be delivered with fidelity and sufficient detail for a wide range of applications. The 1.25 - 2.13:1 throw ratio (1.7x zoom) makes it possible to install the projector in a wide range of distance/screen scenario's, making installation planning easier whether you replace an older projector or making a new installation. The horizontal and vertical lens shift gives further flexibility when installing the projector. Features such as 3D, JPG reader, optional wireless adapter and HDBaseT ensures the projector can handle modern signal inputs and features customers expect.
- FullHD 1080p resolution, 5,500 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio for the ultimate image quality
- DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technologies from Texas Instruments
- Centered lens for easy setup and installation
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift for greater installation convenience and flexibility
- HDBaseT™ interface with support for distribution of HD video and digital audio content over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable. Control is via RS232.
- Broad video connectivity options including: HDMI, VGA-In, DVI-D, Component (5 BNC) (RGBHV), S-Video, Composite Video, VGA-Out
- MHL device compatibility for streaming of video and audio content from a compatible mobile device
- 3D sync port for compatibility with IR (infrared) 3D passive synchronization protocol
- Project 3D content from DLP® Link™, PC based 3D and Blu-ray HDMI
- 12V trigger port for direct communications and automated control of such devices as screens and curtains
- 14W of total 3D audio surround sound power (7W x 2) with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports
- Network ready for integration and system administration via RJ45
- Dual infrared sensors for handy remote control from either in front or behind the projector
- Anti-theft security features include: Kensington® security slot, and security bar
- 5-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor / 3 years Advanced Exchange / 1-year Lamp Warranty